Located directly behind the bank, this house is equipped with two bedrooms and thanks to a sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate up to six people. This can be booked if you want to stay for minimum two nights. The fire place (bio-ethanol) in the living room provides a cosy atmosphere, the open terrace is equipped with barbecue and garden furniture for relaxing hours in the sun and for the little ones, a cot and a high chair are available free of charge.
Thanks to the flexible daily rate system, you will find offers that suit all types of budgets and holidays; from the spontaneous short break, long weekends, extended relaxing summer holidays or a break in the quieter off-season when the North Sea is particularly rough and exciting.
The cottages are situated next to the small centre called Friedrichskoog-Spitze and is situated directly behind the bank and only a few metres from the Wadden Sea National Park. Friedrichskoog with its famous seal station and the largest fishing port of the western coast of Schleswig Holstein can be quickly reached from the holiday home village. For the children, there is always something to discover, for example, the big pirate playground or the indoor play park located in Wal-Gebäude.
- Many houses in this holiday village are offered on daily rate: DSH625 - DSH641.
- Few pictures are actual representation of the house; the colour of the interiors and the house may be different.
- Daily arrival and departure possible all year round!
- Short breaks available minimum 2 nights onwards! Prices depend on the day of arrival and length of stay:
Abbreviations: O = Overnight, WP = Week price.
- 2 O – Check in Saturday: 40% of WP; Check in Sunday-Thursday: 30% of WP; Check in Friday: 45% of the WP.
- 3 O–Check inSaturday: 47% of WP; Check in Sunday-Wednesday: 45% of WP; Check in Thursday / Friday: 55% of WP.
- 4 O–Check in Saturday-Wednesday: 60% of WP; Check in Thursday /Friday: 65% of WP.
- 5 O- Check in Saturday-Friday: 75% of WP