These small but fine cottages are located in the holiday village Friedrichskoog-Spitze which is situated only a few metres from the North Sea between the bank and meadows. This complete Scandinavian-style built, bright wooden house, invites you to cosy and relaxing hours on the private terrace or in the lounge area equipped with modern, bio-ethanol fireplace.
Thanks to the flexible daily rate system, you will find offers to suit all types of budgets and holidays, from the spontaneous short break, long weekends, extended relaxing summer holidays or a break in the quieter off-season, when the North Sea can be very exciting and a very special atmosphere prevails at the bank.
The fully-equipped kitchen is ideal for cosy cooking sessions with your loved ones. Your private terrace invites you to take long sunbath, barbecue or a leisure breakfast and enjoy the wonderful aroma of freshly baked bread.
- Many homes in this holiday village are offered on daily rate: DSH625 - DSH641
- Few pictures are actual representation of the house; the colour of the interiors and the house may be different
- Daily arrival and departure possible all year round!
- Short breaks available minimum 2 nights onwards! Prices depend on the day of arrival and length of stay:
- Abbreviations: O= Overnight, WP = Week Price.
- 2 O – Check in Saturday: 40% of WP; Check in Sunday-Thursday: 30% of WP; Check in Friday: 45% of the WP.
- 3 O–Check inSaturday: 47% of WP; Check in Sunday-Wednesday: 45% of WP; Check in Thursday / Friday: 55% of WP.
- 4 O–Check in Saturday-Wednesday: 60% of WP; Check in Thursday /Friday: 65% of WP.
- 5 N- Check in Saturday-Friday: 75% of WP