Information about your holiday in Croatia
When entering Croatia:
You are not required to provide any special reason for your stay. You can enter the country under the same conditions as prior to COVID-19 outbreak, but still under epidemiological control and by complying with general and special recommendations issued by the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
- At the border, you must present a valid booking confirmation of your accommodation made through an accommodation establishment.
- The booking confirmation includes:
- Confirmation of accommodation booking of all accommodation service providers / all types of accommodation
- Travel agency voucher etc.
- In order to shorten the procedure at the border crossing points, you are advised to announce your visit by filling in the form on the following site https://entercroatia.mup.hr/.
- After having filled in the form, you will receive an announcement certificate, which you must display on the windshield of your vehicle in order to facilitate the border crossing.
- If you do not fill in the form before entering Croatia, the border police must then fill in the form. This will create a long waiting time for both yourself and other visitors.
- If entering Croatia by plain you also need to fill in the form.
General information about you holiday in Croatia:
Use of swimming pools:
- Shower prior to entering a pool is mandatory
- Min. distance of 1,5 m between bather (does not apply for persons in the same group)
- Max. 15 people in a pool of 100 sqm.
Going to the beach:
- You must keep a distance of 1,5 m on the beach and in the water (does not apply for persons in the same group)
Wearing face masks:
- It is not mandatory to wear a face mask, but when leaving your accommodation, in necessary situations, it´s recommended wearing a mask or a covering for the nose and mouth, to keep a physical distance from others (a minimum of 1.5 meters). A good hand hygiene is also necessary and expected.
For further information about entering Croatia:
For further information about general COVID-19 Recommendations:
If you have questions about your booking, please contact our call center either by phone +45 3914 3555 or email email@example.com