Holiday rentals with the A-symbol (optional day of arrival) indicate that you can arrive any day of the week.
Optional arrival days usually apply during D, E and F season.
However, for the following countries, optional arrival days apply during the seasons mentioned below:
- in Belgium during C-, D- and E-season
- in the Czech Republic and Slovakia during C, D, E and F season and during A and B season only bookable 28 days before arrival.
- in Hungary during C, D and E season
- in Luxembourg during C, D and E season
- in Poland during C, D, E and F season